Monday, September 12, 2011

First Response to Delivery!

and I replied:

Thank you for your response (leaving name out for blog). I wanted to leave the envelopes as anonymous as possible so that the recipient has no bias when answering the question. I am happy to hear your response. Not happy that you were offended, but it's good to hear a real reaction because I was not sure what the reactions would be. I distributed the messages because I am curious about why people decide to live where they do. I ask myself "why do I live in this neighborhood? in this city?" I ask myself these questions because this city lacks something that I need. Part of that is nature, but the other part, I'm not sure. I distributed the letters hoping to hear from people like you about your perspective on this city, and what is it like for you to live in it. Thanks again for getting back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment